Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Last Leg!!!

We are all headed our separate ways now! Megan will stay here in Chicago, Marcie and Kassen will fly together into Denver, Layce is headed to Amarillo via Dallas, Scott into Phoenix, and Abbie, Dad, and I are going to Los Angeles where we will leave here and head into Santa Barbara. Praise the Lord for safety in our travels!!!

Our Favorite Verses:

Abbie - Philippians 4:6-7
"Gives assurance that God is in control and the only one capable of giving us peace that we never knew was possible!"

Layce - Philippians 3:12-14
"It doesn't matter what has happened in the past, I have to forget the things that have happened in order to obtain the ultimate goal!"

Jenni - Psalm 139:23-24
"It is my desire to let the Lord search and know me. I want to know Him just the same, and what a better way than to give him permission over all the areas of my life!"

Kassen - Jeremiah 29:11-13
"I worry a lot and this helps me realize that God has a plan for everything! We need to keep our eyes on him."

Marcie - Psalm 138:8
"No matter my plans or expectations, successes or failures, I have confidence that God will fulfill His purpose for me and He will not abandon His plan for my life."

Megan - Proverbs 3:5-6
"My grandpa shared this with me and I really look up to him. It is a good reminder to trust God because we are limited by our human perspective!"

Robin - Hebrews 12:1-3
"In life it is not 100 meter race, it is a marathon. Go the distance. Obstacles hinder. Do I focus on problems or the finish line? I need to fix my eyes on Jesus."

Scott - 1 John 5:13
"This verse gives security forever, the promise of eternal life, that believers need to hold onto!"


The Great Commission: Therefore go and make disciples of all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father, and o the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. And teaching tune to obey everything I have commanded you.

The Greatest Commandment: Love the Lord your God w/ all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it. Love your neighbor as yourself.

"Preach always, use words if necessary." -St Francis of Acici

"The ministry of Christ demonstrated the seamless harmony of obeying both The Great Commission and The Greatest Commandment." 
-The Poor Will Be Glad

Through this trip we pray that our words and actions truly were a reflection of Christ alone! 

He enabled us to evangelize, encourage, and edify through our partnership with Christian Sports Fellowship in Chennai and Trichy! Thank you for all of your loving support and prayers! May the Lord bless you this wonderful summer day!

Yours in Christ,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment